- Audits for incorporations, capital increases and corporate transformations
- Formation audits
- Due diligence pursuant to IDW S 4 (German Institute of Public Auditors rules on audits of sales prospectuses of investment funds)
- Audits pursuant to the German Company Transformation Act (e.g. merger audits)
- Audits pursuant to the German Broker and Builder Ordinance
- Audits pursuant to the German Investment Broker Ordinance
There are many circumstances that require expert valuations. Depending on the situation, we can calculate a potential price for the entire enterprise or parts thereof.
We can be commissioned as independent experts or as advisors to a party. We conduct our valuation procedures in accordance with the current state of scholarly debate, observing the generally accepted principles of company valuation pursuant to the S1 auditing standard of the German Institute of Public Auditors (IDW).
Buying or selling a company is a business decision that brings with it big opportunities, but also risks. Before the transaction, a systematic analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the company in question is required, as is a thorough examination of the risks and opportunities in connection with the transaction.
Our most important responsibility is to ensure that our clients can judge the transaction correctly and identify any potential deal breakers in advance.
Depending on the size of the enterprise being examined, we often also perform the due diligence together with experts from other disciplines.